Forfatter Emne: Peugeot 309 25 år jubilæums træf i frankrig  (Læst 1269 gange)

Christian Jensen - Webmaster

• Administrator
    • Vis profil
    • Peugeot Club Danmark
  • By: Ølstykke
Peugeot 309 25 år jubilæums træf i frankrig
« Dato: 09. August 2009, 13:24 »
Hej,

Jeg har fået følgende email:

My name is Aurélien Largeau, I'm French and webmaster of www.peugeot309.net.

I'm writing to you because we're organizing a European Meeting to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Peugeot 309 and I'm trying to get in touch with 309 owners in Europe. The meeting will take place in France (near Sochaux) from 13th to 15th August 2010.

I don't know if you have many 309 owners on your forum but I would be very grateful to you if you could let them know about the event. At the moment, we have 309 owners coming from lots of countries inlcuding France, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, Greece, Romania, Belgium and we would really like to see Danish people coming.

All details are not know at the moment but we're trying to get everything ready by November so people will have time to organize their journey. People interested can contact us if they want to be updated on the situation and they can visit our dedicated webpage at www.peugeot309.net.

Thaks in advance for your concern and don't hesiatte to email me back if you want further information.

Kind regards,

Aurélien Largeau
alargeau@yahoo.fr

Skriv til ham hvis i er interesseret.